Public meeting on Devine St./Fort Jackson Blvd. commercial area | Business
COLUMBIA, SC (WIS) - The public is invited to a meeting Thursday to learn more about development plans for the Devine Street, Garners Ferry Road, Fort Jackson Boulevard intersection.
A developer has proposed a new retail plaza for the old Kmart building off Fort Jackson Boulevard, which is expected to open in fall of 2014.
The public meeting is Thursday from 6-8- p.m. at Sherwood Forest ARP Church on Wilmot Avenue in Columbia.
For more information, you can call 545-3215.
Copyright 2013 WIS. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tight-knit Forest Acres community seeks answers in wake of recent crimes
- Police searching for 2 armed robbery suspects
- Richland sheriff gathering gifts for seniors
- Police arrest man who fled after launching car onto Forest Acres roof
- Hospital staff member classifies child as 'loser' for lack of immunizations